Want to be a handyman? Here’s how.
The Escape Plan contains all you need to know to set up a handyman business. Get it here: Click here
The pack includes the following items:
- Video interview with a self employed handyman/carpenter (an ex-prisoner)
- Transcript – a written copy of what the handyman said
- Workbook – which checks that you’ve grasped the information contained in the DVD
- Getting Started booklet – explains how to set up as a handyman. This booklet covers topics like choosing a business name, and how to answer the phone.
- Finance and Legal booklet – This booklet covers setting up as a sole trader, getting registered for tax, and doing the books, etc.
- How to Find Clients booklet. This booklet is about getting your own website, creating flyers, advertising in online classified sites, and networking.
- Roadmap – shows you the way forward
- Startup Diary of an ex-prisoner
Request a pack.
It’s free to prisoners and ex-prisoners.