Painter and decorator
Want to be a painter and decorator? Here’s how.
This Escape Plan contains all you need to know to set up a painter and decorator business. To get a copy, click here
The pack contains the following items:
- Video interview with a self-employed painter and decorator (an ex-prisoner).
- Transcript – a written copy of what the painter and decorator said.
- Workbook – which checks that you’ve grasped the information contained in the DVD.
- Getting Started guide – explains how to set up as a painter and decorator. This booklet covers topics like choosing a business name, and how to answer the phone.
- Finance and Legal guide – This booklet covers setting up as a sole trader, getting registered for tax, and doing the books, etc.
- How to Find Clients guide. This booklet is about getting your own website, creating flyers, advertising in online classified sites, and networking.
- Roadmap – shows you the way forward
- Startup Diary of an ex-prisoner
Request a pack. It’s free to prisoners and ex-prisoners. Click here